Saturday, April 6, 2013

A story untold


Last Christmas I was bored so I thought I would start taking pictures of random things. Once I took the picture I thought of a story to go with it. Here is the most recent picture and poetic thing that I have done.  

 As I sit upon this field, I feel the quiet hum of the world below. 
                                           While I watch the clouds move across the sky
                                              I see a dream I once knew, a story untold.
                                           With my eyes wide, not wanting to miss a thing.
                                      I see a bird high above making circles through the sky.  
                                                       So much to see, so much to unfold.


No comments:

Post a Comment